CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 03, 2005

A fall day with Sawyer






I love the month of October. Beside it being my birthday month, it is a time that brings many great memories to mind. Crisp, sunny days, warm cider and beautiful fall colors. Sawyer experienced his first real "fall day" this weekend. Dan and I took him to a local play on Saturday (The Jungle Book). He was so engaged and had a wonderful time with the bright costumes and songs. After the play we stopped at a fun Mediterranean cafĂ© “Bella Dolce” for a late lunch and took some pictures outside where there were pumpkins for sale. So much fun!

Enjoy the fall,

Brooke

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Cute pics! Just thought I'd say "Hi!" as I stopped by your blog. Since you have a little one thought you might be interested in some of my health information. Perhaps you are already well informed but if not you might be interested. Anyways, it's a mommy mission for me to spread the word so from one mom to another, check it out when you can. We do LIVE online health presentations too if you are curious about what you see on the sites. They are easy and I think, a lot of fun to use. Hope you'll stop by! www.kellyhoffman.blogspot.com
http://hoffman.kidsneedus.com
www.wellnesspresentations.com (just watch and listen from the comfort of your home. No obligations.)
Take care!
Smiles,
Kelly